January 11, 2014

I love New York, but...

I hate Yankees!

So no, I do not have any consideration for them losing A-Rod over the entire season. You got to learn to live with your mistakes...

Anyone interested in buying a 40 year old, overpriced, loud mouth for season 2015 through 2017??? I guest A-Rod has played his last game in New York, AL and probably MLB. I cannot imagine any other team wants to burn their rep on a stained player. At least I wouldn't...

With A-Rod being off the payroll, Yankees can start thinking of getting someone on board like Tanaka... You all know that RHP from Japan. Or maybe another 3rd base player... Or moving another pain-in-da-butt SS over to play 3rd base and get a replacement for him or 2nd base...

So now who's laughing??? Damn those Yanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment